Welcome to NJ Pain & Spine
At NJ Pain & Spine, our pain management practitioners treat each patient individually. Using the latest equipment and innovative procedures to diagnose pain, the practitioners determine a plan to meet the patients needs. We assemble the appropriate interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals who can best help our patient’s. This approach allows our pain management physicians a full spectrum of treatment options.
We know that understanding and effectively managing pain can be challenging. The impact of pain requires an understanding of the whole person; that is, the mind, body and spirit. Since you may have consulted several medical professionals already, you are well aware of the difficulty in receiving adequate pain diagnosis and care. We are glad you have chosen us as your TEAM to treat your pain effectively. We are committed to providing a pain management program that will meet your needs. Our integrative approach utilizes “conventional” treatments such as medications, fluoroscopic injections, physical therapy or surgery.
Patients We Help
We use the latest state of the art procedures to give our patient’s the highest quality care. Patient’s with the following conditions can benefit from visiting our clinics:
- Back and neck pain, including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, tumors and fibrositis
- Chronic abdominal pain and pelvic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (also known as reflex sympathetic dystrophyor RSD)
- Muscle and joint pain
- Disorders of the nervous system, including shingles and trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain)
- Cancer pain
- Intractable spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries
- Pain associated with osteoporosis and vertebral compression fractures